Someone once said, “if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.” While our work is not simple, we are committed to explaining issues and options in a straightforward manner.
For all clients, from the entrepreneur starting a new business, to the entity seeking advice and protection regarding its vast business operations, we provide insight and counsel enabling clients to make informed decisions and protect their interests.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES ARE:
- Current: We stay informed by presenting and participating in seminars and other events.
- Logical: We connect ideas in rational and intelligent ways.
- Ethical: We adhere to the highest level of integrity.
- Analytical: We ask questions others often don’t ask and answer questions others often don’t answer.
- Reasonable: We take on projects of all scales at sensible rates.
- U.S. News and World Report Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers in Chicago
- Illinois Super Lawyers
- Illinois Top Lawyer
- U.S. News and World Report Metro Tier 1 Firm